2. Your Information:
2.1 The personal data collected through our Site is processed under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and DPA’18.
2.2 The personal data that Taylors Merchandise collects from its Users in order to facilitate sales, process orders and fulfil orders placed by direct customers of Direct Dispatch Users, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions, is processed on the legal basis of contract.
2.3 All other personal data collected through this Site, including via our contact form or any other means, if processed on the lawful basis of legitimate business interest in order to respond to enquiries, provide marketing materials and otherwise provide our products and services.
3. Information that may be collected about you:
3.1 The following personal data may be collected from you as a User of our Site when you register for an account, whether this be as a Wholesale User or a Direct Dispatch User:
- Your company name;
- Your full contact name;
- Your phone number;
- Your address;
- Your email address;
- Your VAT number;
- Your login information, including your username and password; and
- Your IP address.
3.2 During the course of using our Site other personal data may be collected from you as a User. The personal data that may be collected includes:
- Any referring or exit pages taking you to or from our Site;
- Your web and browser type;
- Your device type, for example IOS or Android;
- Your time zone and location;
- Date and time stamps;
- Any browser plug-ins; and
- Your operating system.
4. How your personal data may be used:
4.1 The personal data we collect about you during the course of you using our Site may be used in a number of ways including, but not limited to, the following:
- To create and maintain an account through our Site;
- To collect payment for services or products you have purchased;
- To process and dispatch orders.
- To ensure that content from this Site is presented in the most optimised and effective manner for you and for your device;
- To diagnose or fix technology problems;
- To control unauthorised use or abuse of the Site and our products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate Taylors Merchandise’s policies or be illegal;
- To carry out obligations arising from any interaction or agreement entered into between you and Taylors Merchandise;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to Taylors Merchandise’s services;
- To deliver support and respond to your queries;
- To administer this Site including data analysis, testing, traffic monitoring, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To send you newsletters from time to time;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request or that Taylors Merchandise feels may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- To gather general statistical information which may then be provided to third parties. In such case any information provided to third parties will not allow you as a data subject to be personally identified.
4.2 If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please tick any relevant box on which you submit your data or unsubscribe from any marking communication using the unsubscribe function in the footer of the email. You can also unsubscribe from any marketing communication by sending an email to email@example.com.
5. Where your personal data may be stored:
5.1 All information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers encrypted using SSL encryption 256 bit.
6. How your personal data may be disclosed:
6.1 Third parties in which your personally identifiable information may be disclosed to include, but are not limited to:
- AWS: https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/?nc1=f_pr.
- Digital Ocean Servers: https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/privacy-policy.
- Creative Assets Ltd: https://www.creative-asset.co.uk/privacy-policy.
- Courier Companies including but not limited to:
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/privacyhub.
- MailChimp: https://www.intuit.com/privacy/statement/.
6.2 We take your privacy seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please beware that any data which you send to our Site is sent at your own risk.
6.4 We may also retain backup information on our servers as long as necessary to comply with applicable law or our internal security policies. We do not always remove or delete all of your information from such backup servers for a number of reasons including due to technical and systems constraints, contractual or legal requirements.
6.5 We operate a data retention period of 7 years from the date of our last interaction with a user. 7 year after the date of our last interaction with a user, all data provided by the user during all of their interactions with us will be reviewed and securely deleted/destroyed.
6.6 We ask you not to send us, and you not to disclose, any special category of personally identifiable information (such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through our Site or otherwise.
6.7 No method of transmission over the internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means such as firewalls, password protected databases with limited physical and electronic access, and encryption to protect your personally identifiable information against unauthorised use, disclosure or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Processing the personal data of those below the age of 13:
7.1 This site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13 and therefore, Taylors Merchandise does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not attempt to send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
8. Data subject rights:
8.1 Subject access request - You have the right under the DPA’18 to access the personal information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.2 Right to rectification – You have the right under the DPA’18 to request the amendment or updating of all the personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
8.3 Right to erasure – You have the right under the DPA’18 to have all of the personal information that we hold about you deleted in line with our statutory and legal responsibilities. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.4 Right to restriction of processing – In line with Article 18 (1) (a) to (d) of the GDPR, you have the right under the DPA’18 to obtain from the controller restriction of processing. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
8.5 Right to data portability - You have the right under the DPA’18 to request copy of all of the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.2 Where necessary, we cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities (for example the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”)), to resolve any complaints regarding the collection, processing and disclosure of personally identifiable information that cannot be resolved between Taylors Merchandise and the individual.
10. Notices and provisions:
10.1 If you have a concern about your privacy or you would like to know more about how your personally identifiable information is collected or processed please contact us at email@example.com. We ask that when you contact us with a complaint, please include your contact information and clearly describe your complaint.
10.2 All requests and complaints will be responded to within a reasonable time and, where applicable, we will let you know the next steps in resolving your complaint or responding to your request. If you are not satisfied with our response to such request or complaint, you may also contact your local data protection authorities to lodge a complaint.
11. Contact Information:
11.2 As noted above in section 10.2, should you not be satisfied with the process, conduct or response to a request you may have made you have the right to complaint to the information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). The contact information for the ICO can be found here (https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/).